Tomscat Trophy 2024
Meld je nu aan
Zaterdag 15 juni
Zondag 16 juni
FAI competion rules
- Professional “live” judging & scoring
Jumps from 10.500 ft
Notice to non competing Sports Jumpers:
- There will be NO possibility for jumps beside the competition Jumps for registred teams!
The dropzone is located at the airport in the city of Hoogeveen in the Netherlands. If you plan on flying to the Netherlands there is a direct train from Schiphol Airport to the city of Hoogeveen where it is 10 minutes by taxi (call +31 592 615 000) to the dropzone.
There is a small clubhouse and hangar with an additional large hangar available for packing.
The landing area is limited in size (75 by 75 meters). (Minimum 100 jumps experience required).
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner available at the Dropzone.
- Breakfast (saturday & sunday) – € t.b.d.
- Lunch (saturday & sunday) – € t.b.d.
- Dinner (Saturday) – € t.b.d.
- There is also a restaurant within walking distance on the the airport.
- You can stay at the airport campground, toilets and showers available. You can buy tickets for the campsite (€7,50 per person per night) during registration.
- Or try to book a room at one of the following hotels in the vicinity
Registration fee: € t.b.d.
Team jumps (10): € t.b.d.
Jumps not made will be refunded
* A fuel surcharge may apply if there is a sharp increase in fuel prices